Wednesday, February 18, 2009

When does a mom become a runner...a runner a marathoner...a marathoner a ??

So it started last week on a train ride home from DC, after a successful NF lobbying trip. I bought a running magazine, Marathon and Beyond, and was looking for the Great!! group photo of Run4NF group in Buffalo from last May.  I stumbled on an article written by a guy who did a 5 day run in Asia I think.  I was quite amused at the story, some of it I found a bit pretentious but the adventure I thought intriguing. Then the seed was planted, one left there by my friend Amy months ago, an ultra, it is time to consider an ultra.  A 50 mile run.  Now I call it a run because I will not race 50 miles.  I never even really race marathons.  I actually just race against my own past times.  But after 7 or so marathons I have now accepted that I can in fact run 26.2 miles.  Sometimes I do it better than other times, but I can do it.  I don't really know if I can run 50 miles and I have wondered for the past 2 days if I felt this way as I slowly committed to running my first marathon in 2005.  I know it is part of a process of making peace with the ugly training that lays ahead.  But as my friends and family have come to know about me...for Run4NF.org I will try anything... running, biking,.. so this is the first of what I expect to be 9 months worth of blogging.  Not solely about running, but about NF too.  peace, debbi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr God hands  to me in western Africa  I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr God hands can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr God hands herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr God hands has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr God hands and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple.  Dr God's hands were so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr God hands herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it! 
Dr God hands can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s diseaseInsomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,EpilepsyDesmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,  Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact    Email:   doctorgodhands@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2349057214220